Friday, August 15, 2025

Single

 Catching Bodies - Sekou


[Verse 1]

I ain’t fallin’ for no pick up lines

I don’t care about no dollar signs

I need someone that can treat me right

Even tho you’re lookin’ good tonight

[Pre-Chorus]

Cuz, I been tempted, I been drinkin’

But this ain’t real so we ain’t linkin’ up

Might be fun but that just ain’t enough, alright

Hit me up when you get serious

I want love just not a pick me up

All these games just cuz you’re curious, alright

[Chorus]

If you don’t want love, I just rather not waste my time cuz baby I do!

Can’t be out here just catchin’ bodies

If you don’t want us, and you looking for one and done, I’m not for you!

Cuz I won’t be catchin’ bodies cuz of you!

[Verse 2]

I ain’t trynna get my roster right

Even tho you’re lookin’ good tonight

I ain’t gon’ lie, yes, I’m the freaky type

But that’s only for my ride or die

Even tho, baby

[Pre-Chorus]

I been tempted, I been drinkin

But this ain’t real so we ain’t linking up

Might be fun but that just ain’t enough, alright

Hit me up when you get serious

I want love just not a pick me up

All these games just cuz you’re curious, alright

[Chorus]

If you don’t want love, I just rather not waste my time cuz baby I do!

Can’t be out here just catchin’ bodies

If you don’t want us, and you looking for one and done, I’m not for you!

Cuz I won’t be catchin’ bodies cuz of you!

[Outro]

Yeah

No-no, no-no, no

Won't be catchin' bodies cuz of you

No-no, no-no, no

Won't won't be catchin' bodies cuz of you

Oh, no

Can't be out here just catchin' bodies


Friday 15, August, 2025 13:40-50ish


No comments:

Post a Comment