Sunday, August 17, 2025

It's you Friday night in a delicious fur coat.

 Friday 15, August, 2025 15:00-16:00ish The Door - Teddy Swims

[Verse 1]

I took a page out of your favorite book

You sold me lies just by the way you look

Taught me a language that I'd never speak

Baby, that ain't for me, that, that ain't for me

I dug my grave watchin’ the way you move

You took me higher than I ever flew

Too many times, gave you a second chance

Baby, I'm just a man, I'm, I'm just a man

[Pre-Chorus]

No more thinkin' about you late night

No more runnin' around with your friends now

Done pickin' the pieces of my

Soul up off the floor

[Chorus]

I said I would die for you, baby

But I can't take this pain no more

I thought I was willin'

But tonight, I saved my life when I showed you the door

I don't wanna lose you, baby

But I can't play this gamΠ΅ no more

I thought it would kill me

But tonight, I saved my lifΠ΅ when I showed you the door

[Verse 2]

You never thought this day would ever come

But I looked you in the eyes and pulled the rug

You tried to take away my sanity

Baby, that ain't for me, that, that ain't for me

[Pre-Chorus]

Oh, no more thinkin' about you late night

No more runnin' around with your friends now

Done pickin' the pieces of my

Soul from out the floor

[Chorus]

I said I would die for you, baby

But I can't take this pain no more

I thought I was willin'

But tonight, I saved my life when I showed you the door

I don't wanna lose you, baby

But I can't play this game no more

I thought it would kill me

But tonight, I saved my life when I showed you the door

[Post-Chorus]

When I showed you the door

When I showed you the door

But tonight, I saved my life

[Chorus]

I said I would die for you, baby

But I can't take this pain no more

I thought I was willin'

But tonight, I saved my life when I showed you the door

I don't wanna lose you, baby (I don't wanna lose you, baby)

But I can't take this game no more (No more)

I thought it would kill me (I thought it would kill me)

But tonight, I saved my life when I showed you the door

[Outro]

Mm-mm-mm

Woah


No comments:

Post a Comment