Friday, September 5, 2014

NOW ENTERING MIATMOSPHERE.

Imagine this for me.

You wake up & somehow throughout your morning/afternoon/ evening routine you discover you can walk on your walls & hang from the ceiling.

Your ceiling is now the floor and the floor is now the ceiling lol.

Now I bet you're fucking curious on how that would work if I stepped outside. Would I float? Or fall into the sky?

I'm not going to answer any of those questions because I am going to let my imaginations create this universe for me. (:

Our bodies are connected w electric forces that are shaped into a sphere floating in the center of our chest. That ball of energy can now connect w the forces of the walls. We can connect to all the walls around us, creating passage lines connected to just about everywhere around you. (almost like bumper cars lol) The tallest building creates our safe zone. Our safe zone creates another layer between the tallest building & space.

For those of you who have played Mass Effect. I imagine we all have an omni tool that we are all born with. The electric forces are invisible so the omni tool let's us view it anytime. (we're even able to change the color of the electrifying sensors around us!)

I'm gonna make this a project!
Miatmosphere will come to life.


xoxo,
            lexy (:


No comments:

Post a Comment