Wednesday, September 10, 2014

El Pintor


"All The Rage Back Home"


[Verse 1:]
When she wept that love come over my head about
Oh, the feelings
And she wept, hold me again, I made no sound
Oh, the beating
And she swore love is never done
So easily
And we went over again, my head about
Oh, the feeling


[Pre-Chorus:]

She said you don't need time

Be tame, you won't need your maid inside
My faith won't lie
He said you don't need mine
Behave, you want to leave my lady lovers
Of my eighteen summers alone
She said, you don't read minds
Be patient, you won't leave me shakin'
Leave me shakin'



[Chorus:]

I keep falling, maybe half the time, maybe half the time

I keep falling, maybe half the time, maybe half the time
But it's all the rage back home
It's all the rage back home



[Verse 2:]

When she said, love come over my head about

Oh, what feeling
She said, you wanna reply?
Be paid, you're gonna see my face in lights
My faith won't lie
But my sweet, you don't need mine to come away
Just say you'll love me, just say you'll love me alone
She said you don't read minds
Be patient, you won't see me shakin'
You have been mistaken



[Chorus]



[Outro:]

All the rage back home

All the rage back home
All the rage back...
I keep falling, maybe half the time, maybe half the time
It's all the rage back home
I keep falling, maybe half the time, maybe half the time

It's all the rage back home




I can tell it's hitting me when I start to find it difficult to speak. All these thoughts bouncing around in my head, 20mph then they start to pick up speed. I'm getting lost in my words. & when I talk too fast I stutter obnoxiously! It's starting to get annoying. I can't find my words... 



- lex ^-^



No comments:

Post a Comment