I wanna vibe with you through a conversation. Talk with me like you've known me forever. Trust that I won't judge you. I'm here for you. To take 3 shots of Fireball and down it with a Red Bull. I'll light this bowl for you and watch as you inhale reality and exhale a weight off your shoulders. Netflix & chill? I've got you trapped in an illusion with the tips of my fingers. feed me and stuff your life down my throat. the vibrations between us fill my soul with unbelievable energy. can we start over, my name is Alexys De La Cruz. and i wanna get you faded. I want your palms sweaty and head shaking. that smile on your pretty face gets bigger and bigger. pearly whites and ghosts dripping down. are you thirsty? would you like some water? please, by all means, make yourself at home. I'm your queen and I'll provide for you and support you. I'm the mother of all mothers here to nurture you. hold my hand dear, the streets are not safe. I love you. and I'm in love with you. and your heart is mine.
PS - old to me new to you.
xoxo LEXY ^3^
No comments:
Post a Comment