Wednesday, September 3, 2014

home

I have an OCD for just about everything. 
If not, then just about.
I may be exaggerating here but that's what it looks like to me. 

I manage my time pretty well, if I may say so myself.
If I have to be somewhere at a certain time I make sure that I'm ready at least 30 minutes before then.
During my first semester of community college I would get there an hour before my class would start so I wouldn't be late waiting for the bus in the morning. Call me crazy, but at least I won't be late anywhere! (x


*earlier* 
I wake up curious on what time it is. *checks phone* It's just about that time.

Must I wake up an hour before work? yes.

I go to the bathroom regretting last nights munchies. "I have work today.." I think to myself.

Put up my hair, a little bit of mascara, and put on my uniform.
Pants, shirt, apron. Ready.

Not much to eat so I start munching on a banana.

I sit on the edge of the bed next to him, who's laying down, and start to put on my socks and shoes.
It's now time for him to get up and get ready for work.
He starts to get ready while we talk for a bit.
Minutes pass and now I have to go to work.



I work at a gas station for professional truck drivers called, Pilot Flying J.
This is my first job. I've been working there for nine days now. They started me in the kitchen where I prep and make food. I was supposed to be trained working as a cashier yesterday but those plans got canceled. It gets very hectic out there on the floor that my manager didn't want the area to get overwhelming for me, which is understandable.

So for now, I'm still in the kitchen.

I've been working mornings so far but my manager changed my hours to graveyard shifts. It's no biggie, really lol. I'm switching from part time to full time. Which means more money for me!

I love having a job and not having anything to pay, at least not yet.


I got home from work today and an hour into being at home I forgot to take off my good girl mask.

*hits pipe*

"I feel like this high is potential." - Eddie Mata

So last night I hit a whole new fucking level of high. In less than a second my whole room felt like it was floating on a cloudless heaven (because my walls are colored white). I felt weightless.

He suggested calling it, "My Atmosphere"

I heard "my atmosphere" but saw the word "miatmosphere" as one word in my head.

& BAM!

Miatmosphere was created. (:

'Til pen meets paper

- Lexy









No comments:

Post a Comment